Corrections and Fixes
- Fixed a bug in the get_game_asset() method of assets.py that caused tracebacks when checking custom innovations for settlement/survivor buffs. -rapidpanda666
- Refactored the campaign view to separate out principles and innovations; removed the principles subhead from the top of campaign view.
- Requests for /change_log now automatically redirect to blog.kdm-manager.com -francispoh
- Fixed a presentation issue that caused the "Save" button to float in arbitrary locations.
- Settlements with no defeated monsters list nothing now (instead of "None").
- Gave the dashboard/system a gear icon; the dashboard link now "floats" on the right side of Survivor and Settlement edit screens. -manvsfriction
- Dashboard accordions are now color-coordinated for better visual correlation; "accordion" effect touched-up for clarity; down arrows added to accordions. -manvsfriction, charlotteyvonne
- Started the CSS refactor: containers are up top; undid some of the clustered/shared class stuff; body font-family is Helvetica, sans-serif; reorganized the style groups; containered a bunch of the markup. -manvsfriction
- Refactored the assets.settlement.get_game_asset() method generally to handle custom assets (e.g. principles, innovations, etc.) more carefully.
- Added recent activity info to user objects for better session instrumentation and analysis; redesigned the CLI admin.py.play_summary() method.
- Multiple survivor management on one screen (at desktop resolution only).
- Survivor ancestors.
- Checkbox/toggle for "Cannot use fighting arts"; strike-trough text for Fighting Arts when toggled on.
- Weapon specialties and masteries added to Innovations
- Page number references for story events
- Nemesis dropdown/picker
- Dynamic "Defeated Monsters" dropdown/picker based on available quarries