Added desktop resolution support for a few more views. Applied a few presentation and usability fixes. Improved some of the back-end administrivia re: Survivor deaths and user session support. Paid down a teensy bit of technical debt.
Corrections and Fixes
- Fixed a bug in assets.User.death() that inserted dead survivors into mdb.the_dead without required attributes.
- "Eye Of Cat" no longer shows up as a custom item. -Dennis Acc
- Fixed the accordion/un-hide effect on the wide resolution dashboard panels that made the menus not appear to be fully lined up with the buttons that unhide them.
- Added the "Hours Ring" to Unique Items.
- Removed the random/floating/all-over-the-place "Sign Out" button from wide resolution views.
- Fixed admin panel layout; layout no longer shows current user, mobile view is tighter; added user last sign-in time
- Fixed Catarium text so that transparency doesn't make it invisible. -Denis Acc
- admin.valkyrie() now searches for legacy deaths and updates mdb.the_dead
- The following views now support wide resolutions:
- Campaign Summary
- Create a New Survivor!
- Create a New Settlement!
- Added "Sign Out" button to the System menu (on the dashboard) in wide-resolution views.
- Added link to campaign summary from New Survivor form.
- Completely refactored assets.Settlement.asset_link() so that it's not totally insane anymore.
- Deprecated legacy "view_game" args and functions
- Touched up the style for the "Return From Hunt" button for better visual distinction
- Added dashboard alerts for important admin messages
- Added user's last sign-in to System menu
- Wide resolution support for Survivor and Settlement Sheets
- Random Disorder/Random Fighting Art functionality
- Automatic toggle of "Skip Next Hunt" for survivors who are NOT in the hunting party when the hunting party returns