Corrections and Fixes
- Fixed a presentation issue that broke the bounds of the courage box on the Survivor sheet in the mobile view.
- Fixed a typo in "Clan of Death". -Dennis Acc
- Corrected an issue where the page anchors for mobile adjusted the view in wide-resolution.
- Normalized presentation between "Weapon Proficiency", "Hunt XP" "Courage" and "Understanding" on the Survivor sheet so that they look the same now.
- Fixed the sorting on the Dashboard's Campaigns menu (it sorts by alpha now, just like the Settlements menu).
- Adding "Secretive" to a Survivor's Disorders only toggles "Skip Next Hunt" when the Survivor returns from the hunt. -Dennis Acc, Zazarg
- Fixed a text generation problem on the Settlement form that made the word "Survivors" appear twice. -Zazarg
- Cleaned up the spacing in the Dashboard System menu.
- Added Story Event page number references to the Settlement sheet. -Fortold
- Added wide resolution support for the following views:
- Survivor Sheet
- Settlement Sheet
- Upon returning survivors from the hunt, Survivors in the settlement who have "Skip Next hunt" toggled on will automatically un-toggle "Skip Next Hunt".
- Added "Random" Fighting Art and Disorder option to the Fighting Art and Disorder pickers (use this to assign a survivor one random, new Fighting Art or Disorder).
- Redesigned the "Lost Settlements" box on the Settlement Sheet to look more like the other Settlement attributes and include a reference to the Lost Settlements table.
- Settlement Storage is kind of a mess at desktop resolution: the (long overdue) Storage overhaul is going to happen this week
- Password recovery
- Hunting Party Sanity/Survival increment/decrement
- Remove custom events from the Settlement Timeline
- User Preferences
- System Exports and XLS/PDF Exports