Corrections and Fixes
- Symposium no longer incorrectly states that departing survivors gain +1 Survival. -Denis Acc
- Partnership is now always available from the Innovations picker.
- The Timeline "unhide" button on the Settlement Sheet now shows the settlement's lantern year (without having to tap/click).
- Corrected an issue where mobile page anchors caused wide-resolution views of the Settlement Sheet to bounce around on reload
- Fixed a bug where Survival Limit was displayed as the settlement's minimum possible Survival Limit, but the effective (i.e. saved in the database) Survival Limit was actually lower. -Dennis Acc
- All members of the Hunting Party may now be updated en masse using controls on the Campaign Summary view. -Zazarg, mew1997
- Added a new 20gb disk for user data; moved mdb data dir to /data/mongodb; moved postgresql data, toconnell.info wiki backups and media.toconnell.info to /data as well (just to take some pressure off of the OS disk).
- Configured postfix for use in password recovery
- (Finally) deprecated admin.get_latest_casualty() in favor of admin.Valkyrie methods.
- Revised admin panel for wide resolution; includes CLI session monitoring stats now.
- Objects in assets.py must now be initialized with a session ID.
- Rewrote assets.Survivor.new() to record survivor "birth" year; deprecated random mdb queries (which are superseded by classical inheritance)
- Deprecated self.survivors from assets.Survivor
- Ability elaborations, e.g. "Partner: so-and-so"
- Tokens for the Hunting Party members
- Password Recovery
- User Preferences
- Remove custom events from the Settlement Timeline
- Campaign Exports (XLS/PDF)