Corrections and Fixes
- Fixed a bug where Settlement death count auto-incremented when dead survivors' causes of death were updated (leading to bogus/wrong death counts). -Ann D
- The dead are no longer sorted under "Skipping Next Hunt" when they're DOA on returning from the hunt.
- Revised assets.Settlement.update_mins() so that it forces the settlement set attribs from lists back to sets prior to running assets.Settlement.get_min() for population, death count, survival, etc.
- Replaced a number of manual Settlement normalizations with update_mins() calls.
- Revised assets.Settlement.get_game_asset_deck() to only build decks for innovations with the "consequences" attrib.
- Changing Weapon Proficiency on the Survivor sheets now automatically submits and refreshes the form: Specializations are automatically added to Survivor attribs and Masteries area automatically added to Settlement Innovations. -Leky
- The Campaign Summary and Settlement sheets now show survivor counts in the various organizational headings, e.g. "Hunting Party", "Available", "Skipping Next Hunt", etc.
- Zebra-striped the admin logs; added global and Valkyrie stats; touched up the level of user detail in the admin summaries
- Survivors with Birth of a Savior abilities now automatically get their respective epithets.
- The Survivor Sheet now has a refresh button. -Ann D, drbold220
- Ability elaborations, e.g. "Partner: so-and-so"
- Tokens for the Hunting Party members
- Password RecoveryUser Preferences
- Remove custom events from the Settlement Timeline
- Campaign Exports (XLS/PDF)