As of about 09:30 Central today, Linode has this to say about the Atlanta DDOS attack:
We believe that we have closed all of the attack vectors that can lead to a DDoS taking down the entire Atlanta datacenter. We are monitoring to confirm this.
Which means that I am able to get back to work, but not that we are out of the woods.
For now, I am going to leave the outage warning on the KDM-Manager dashboard in place until the official "all clear" comes from the engineers at Linode.
For those of you who didn't get a chance to hear it from me personally, I would like to apologize again: I should (and, indeed, did) know better than to have put all of my eggs in one basket and I am already working on improving redundancy/access for the next time something like this happens.
Thanks again for using the manager!
Corrections and Fixes:
- Fixed a form bug that prevented the remove principle picker from working correctly.
- Campaign Summary no longer shows innovations in the principles list. -Dennis Acc
- Fixed a bug in assets.Settlement.get_mins() that was appending principles to innovations during Survival Limit calculation.
- Fixed a form bug where deprecated settlement attributes ('death_principle', 'new_life_principle', 'society_principle') were inadvertently being set.
- Fixed a typo in the "Fist & Tooth" mastery text.
- The "Weapon Proficiency" type text field now submits on change (because we need to refresh the form because sometimes we gain a Specialization/Mastery).
- Fixed typos in "Barbaric", "Sour Death" and ""; added markup for "Clan of Death".
- Permanently deleting a survivor is handled as a death now (and calls assets.Survivor.death(), etc.) and decrements Settlement population. -elicious80
- Fixed a form bug where setting "Abilities and Impairments" in a certain order would toggle random (?) Survivor flags.
- Fixed a bug where survivor and settlement buffs from principles were not displayed correctly on the Survivor Sheet; fixed a related bug in assets.Settlement.get_bonuses() where principles were not processed correctly.
- Created a backup "droplet" w/ Digital Ocean; gave it the sysadmin GI shower (changed /tmp to a loop, disabled root ssh login and changed the ssh port, etc.)
- Synchronized home directories with the Linode VPS
- Configured postfix to SMTP relay through smtp.gmail.com (for password recovery) and updated DNS for use with Google Postmaster Tools
- On the Campaign Summary view, the "+ Create New Survivor" button is now ABOVE the survivor controls for easier access; its position on the wide resolution view is the same. -elicious80
- Survivor "Abilities and Impairments" now automatically toggle on "Skip Next hunt" where appropriate.
- On the Campaign Summary view as well as the Settlement sheet, survivor controls now automatically hide the retired and the dead. -elicious80
- The Survivor Sheet now has a toggle that allows you to "Favorite" a survivor. This puts them in the first organizational group on the Campaign Summary view. -elicious80
- New Survivor buffs from the innovations, "Graves", "Barbaric", "Romantic", "Survival of the Fittest", "Clan of Death" and "Saga" are now automatically applied when creating a new Survivor. -elicious80, Leky
- Added Bone Witch story event abilities and impairments: "Homing Instinct", "Bone Witch - Wounds" and "Bone Witch - Scarred eyes" are now options on the Abilities and Impairments dropdown.
- Settlement population, death count and survival minimums are enforced on viewing the campaign summary now, so minimum values are no longer synthesized while creating the view.
- Updated the warning on the Survivor Sheet about permanently deleting survivors to include instructions for deleting the settlement. -stephensmith7
- Refactored assets.Settlement.get_bonuses() to remove deprecated "return_as" convention and to support "return_type" kwarg values.
- XLS Exports
- Password Recovery