Corrections and Fixes:
- Fixed a bug (introduced around 1.24.256) where Survivor email could be saved with prefixing/suffixing whitespace on new user creation. -n4gol
- Fixed a presentation error where select elements had huge text. -Nooschwander
- Fixed a pair of complimentary typos in "Legendcaller" and "Thundercaller" abilities where the hunt event numbers were reversed. -Xairen
- Fixed an order-of-operations bug suppressing the error message for new user creation attempts where both password fields don't match. -cyric013
- Fixed a presentation issue where the "Saved!" notification could be obscured by the Survivor name on the Survivor Sheet.
- Touched up the formatting on a number of Abilities and Impairments. Shout out to Xairen for making my life a lot easier.
- assets.Survivor.toggle() now accepts the kwarg 'toggle_type' to support multiple-field ('implicit') and single-field ('explicit') toggles.
- Toggling damage now auto-saves the Survivor sheet. -drbold220, dagron, zazarg
- Abilities and Impairments may only be customized once: customizing the same ability twice overwrites the previous customization.
- A number of Abilities and Impairments without permanent effects are now selectable from the Abilities and Impairments dropdown (for better, more complete record-keeping, etc.). -Xairen
- "Public" survivors
- More user preferences
- Password resets