Corrections and Fixes:
- Fixed a CSS problem causing the "Forgot Password" bug to be aligned incorrectly on narrow/mobile views.
- Addressed a presentation bug where wide resolutions with short heights (e.g. 900px) truncated elements of certain screens. -drbold220
- Fixed a bug introduced a couple of releases back where Innovation normalization prevented survivor buffs from being auto-applied.
- Fixed a bug where updating email addresses with copy/paste could add prefixing or suffixing white space.
- Normalized placement of top nav bar buttons in mobile width Settlement and Survivor Sheets.
- Fixed autofocus issues on new user creation forms.
- Fixed an order-of-operations bug where all principles were re-added to settlement principles when a principle was toggled to its opposite principle.
- Refactored user preferences to be boolean instead of lazy (e.g. rather than checking for the existence of key/value pairs, I'm checking for actual True/False values now).
- Implemented "default" values for user preferences; added a get_preference() method to assets.User that returns the default for a preference if it hasn't been set manually by the user, etc.
- Auto-application of Settlement buffs to new survivors is now a user preference. -n4gol
- Created settlement event logging.
- Added --tail (admin.tail() func) to admin.py to tail settlement event logs from the CLI.
- Refactored assets.Settlement.enforce_data_model() to enforce correct case for mixed case Principles and Innovations.
- Created the new "Settlement Event Log" view.
- More/better Settlement Event logging (including story events, etc.)
- Clean up and improvement of the Settlement Timeline