Corrections and Fixes
- The Ability and Impairment picker/drop-down on the Survivor Sheet now reads "Add Ability or Impairment", rather than "Add Ability". -Colin Harris
- Added "Endless Babble" (from the "Glossolalia" Settlement Event) to Abilities and Impairments. -kamauphillips
- Added "Gender Swap" (from the "A Strange Spot" Settlement Event) to Abilities and Impairments. -jonahdellgallemit
- Normalized Survivor Sheet presentation re: survivor sex (i.e. caps, bolding, spacing) for narrow and wide resolutions.
- Fixed the formatting of the user admin log entries for preference updates (i.e. so they're not smashed together).
- Fixed a bug where a survivor with a weapon mastery added it (redundantly) to the settlement's Innovations every time the Survivor Sheet for that survivor was modified.
- Added two new methods to assets.Survivor: get_impairments() and get_sex().
- Impairments that prevent a survival action now automatically grey-out the survival action they prevent ("Dismembered leg", "Shattered jaw", etc.).
- Impairments now have the ability to change a survivor's sex: changed sex shows up as red (rather than the normal black).
- Removed deprecated assets.get_ancestors() method (it is now out of scope...and never worked correctly to begin with).
- The Settlement Event log now records:
- when survivors master a weapon
- when survivors add Masteries to the Settlement's Innovations
- when survivors gain a weapon specialization due to the addition of a mastery
- when the Settlement's Lantern Year is set to an arbitrary value (i.e. rather than being incremented)
- when population and death count are updated automatically on survivor death
- whenever settlement minimum values (e.g. population, death count, survival limit, etc.) are updated
- Whether weapon specializations are auto-applied or not is now a user preference
- Lantern Year updates are now handled in assets.Settlement.update_lantern_year()
- "Abandon Settlement" controls and functionality (i.e. to remove a settlement from the list of active campaigns)