Corrections and Fixes
- The "Broken hip" impairment may only be added once now; it also automatically disables the "Dodge" survival action.
- Added "Father of Words" (from the "Glossolalia" Settlement Event) to Epithets.
- The Plumery's "Hours Ring" is no longer listed twice in the Storage select drop-down.
- The "World" menu's "Latest fatality" can no longer be an "Anonymous" survivor.
- Multiple quarries may now be added to a single Lantern Year (e.g. for "Clinging Mist" events, etc.).
- Adding an event to the Timeline now creates a Settlement Event Log entry that says what kind of event it was.
- Normalized presentation between mobile and wide resolution views of the Settlement Event log.
- Moved latest fatality logic from the assets.User class to world.py (where it belongs).
- Reorganized the "World" menu of the Dashboard to fit more stat games.
- The "World" menu of the Dashboard now has a few new general statistics:
- a Principle selection popularity contest
- average population and death count across all settlements
- Created some back-off/graceful failure routines for when we can't create the World menu because of a calculation problem.
- Refactored the default calendar creation method for new settlements for DRYness and general brevity.
- Added some anchor link buttons to the Settlement Event log for easier navigation
- The Survivor Sheet now lists the survivor's siblings (and half-siblings)
- The recursion ceiling for genealogy calculation is now 10 (which should help with render times, etc.).
- The "recursion limit" error thrown when settlement generations are undeterminable has been removed; instead, when a survivor's lineage is unknowable, we add them to the "Undetermined Lineage" bucket and render the view as normal.
- More user preferences.
- Additional timeline improvements (including XLS and the ability to remove items).
- First time login message for new users.
- More videos!