Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Change Log: 1.39.403

This tiny release is focused on getting the webapp ready for launch/release and doesn't include much in the way of features: I spent most of my development time today working on the documentation and the tutorial videos.


Corrections and Fixes

  • Fixed a presentation bug where the notes field on the Settlement Sheet had a really tiny font.

Improvements

  • Creating a new settlement without new survivors now starts the settlement with nothing in storage.
  • Creating a new settlement with four new survivors adds waist armor to the new survivors and Starting Gear to settlement storage.
  • Settlement Event log records "First Story" survivor additions.

Coming Soon

  • The rest of the timeline updates and fixes I promised on Monday.
  • Preferences for auto-nerfing impaired Survivors.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tim. I have been using Vibrant lantern's Manager until now. I just tried to convert one of my Settelements to your manager and it appears that the "Principles" secion isn't working.
    I see it but I can not add any principles. Ideas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      First, thanks for checking out the Manager!

      Second, the controls for adding Principles appear when the related Story Events occur: the Death Principle controls appear, for example, when you either mark a Survivor dead or toggle the Story Event for "First time death count is updated".

      Try toggling a Story Event on and let me know if the controls for its principle don't show up: if they don't, I would really appreciate it if you could send along a screen capture so I can check it out more closely.

      At any rate, I plan to do some work on user preferences today/tomorrow, and I will add one that allows you to see all Principle controls, regardless of whether the necessary conditions for setting those principles has been met by the settlement.

      Thanks again!

      TOC

      Delete