- Added the 10 "beta" challenge scenario Rare Gear items to the Storage drop-down/selector. -Michael Rutz
- Added Player Panel to Settlement Sheet.
- Rewrote assets.Settlement.get_players() to use 'return_type' kwarg and support normal calls to generic settlement methods.
- Added assets.Settlement.update_admins() method to
- Other players in a campaign may be changed from "player" to "admin" using the Player Panel; any player with "admin" status may edit/update the Settlement Sheet as if they were the creator of the settlement. -Michael Rutz
Corrections and Fixes
- Removed extraneous "Update Timeline" buttons from the Settlement Sheet Timeline controls.
- Survivor sex may now be changed on the Survivor Sheet. -Michael Rutz
- Updating Settlement Notes no longer scrolls you down the page on refresh.
- Removed bogus/unused "type" attribute from a bunch of gear (in game_assets.py).
- Survivors with the name "Anonymous" are automatically sorted to the bottom of the "Available" group in the Campaign Summary view. -Michael Rutz
- assets.Survivor.modify() no longer appends the bogus "view_game" param to survivors.
- The Dashboard now uses assets.Settlement.get_players() to determine settlement player count.
- More videos
- More preferences