- Returning the Hunting Party now adds their quarry (if selected) to the current LY.
- Tightened up Settlement Event logging for survivor bulk adds: each addition is no longer logged (i.e. the total number of added survivors is logged and that's it).
Corrections and Fixes
- Fixed a bug introduced in the last release where disabling the dynamic Innovation deck makes all drop-down/select widgets on the Settlement Sheet "Add Innovation" buttons. -newcoda
- Addressed an issue in Password recovery where email addresses were not normalized during form submission. -Baybay
- Fixed a bug that caused tracebacks for survivors with no Intimacy partners.
- New Settlements are no longer created with the White Lion (First Story) quarry event (i.e. to prevent auto-duplicates of the quarry in the Timeline).
- Fixed a bug that threw tracebacks when rendering the Settlement Sheet for settlements with players who don't have registered emails. -Christian D
- Fixed a typo in the "Tumble" description. -Baybay
- Fixed a typo in the Phoenix Resources: "Tall Feathers" is now "Tail Feathers". -newcoda
- Addressed/mitigated a design flaw that caused all survivors with no family affiliations to sometimes be incorrectly identified as siblings on the Survivor Sheet
- More Videos.
- Weapong Proficienct select/drop-down. -newcoda
- Bulk add option to add dead survivors. -jeeshburger