Saturday, April 2, 2016

Next Release Coming Very Soon!

I continue to be totally slammed, but I've got some good news: the next release of http://kdm-manager.com is coming very soon, as in today or tomorrow.

Hit the jump break for more info. 

Crosspost from /r/battlestations: a low-light shot of my workbench.
I said that I would have a new release last weekend and I failed to deliver. Long story short, the scope of what I'm working on for the next release grew beyond what I had planned.
Sorry about that.

The good news is that I spent all morning today and big chunk of time yesterday working on the next release, and it's very nearly ready: I'm thinking tonight or tomorrow, depending on how the rest of my afternoon goes. 

The picture above the jump should give you an idea of what it's going to include.

More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment