The 1.33.608 addresses some of the major outstanding issues mentioned in the last change log and, drum roll please, finally implements a refactored Settlement Storage UI. Even though it's mostly fixes, there's still a lot of feature action in 1.33.608, so I expect at least a few bugs to pop up as a result: look for another release of similar scope tomorrow or the next day.
Corrections and Fixes
- Addressed an issue where custom disorders caused tracebacks when rendering Survivor Sheets. -drbold220
- UTF-8 is now enforced in html.py. Should fix some of the unusual ascii character issues, e.g. umlauts, accents, etc.
- Nailed down some more typos: "Bettle-brain" is corrected, the King's Curse flavor text typos have been fixed,
- Fixed the "Gender Swap" bug. Once a survivor has "Gender Swap" in their Abilities and Impairments, their sex may no longer be modified (for any reason).
- Removed the several "King's Curse" impairments and replaced them with the single one from the "Regal" Rare Gear cards.
- Cleaned up severe injury flavor text representation: all flavor text from the table now appears on the survivor sheet.
- Weapon Proficiency controls on the Survivor Sheet now have a drop-down. -manvsfriction, newcoda
- Increment and decrement buttons are now visible in wide resolution on some big number fields: more are coming as soon as I can figure out how to add them without breaking the layout.
- Storage UI has been revised to use a modal window and individual drop-downs for locations. -Zazarg, Dennis Acc, et al.
- Recently added items list now includes the last 10 added (up from three on account of the new, more expansive UI).
- New storage UI is expansion-sensitive, so core game campaigns will not see expansion items.
- Weapon Proficiencies and Weapon Masteries are now two separate data models; proficiencies are subject to expansion exclusions.