I also spent some time with blog integration and took care of a handful of outstanding issues related to expansion content in this one. Details after the jump.
Corrections and Fixes
- Added the Story Event icon to the flavor text for Pictograph's survivor buff.
- Removed some print debugging from assets.Settlement.update_timeline() and a few other settlement admin methods.
- Rewrote the whole world.latest_fatality() function for legibility, extensibility and general non-shittiness.
- The "Crystal Skin", "Twilight Sword" and "King's Curse" abilities may only be added to a survivor's abilities and impairments once.
- The "Wet Resin Crafter" location is no longer always available (the "Lantern Hoard" unlocks it now, just like "Gormchymy", etc.).
- Fixed a bug where the right combination of going back and forth between the Campaign Summary and the Settlement Sheet could cause locations to become added to the settlement's innovations.
- "Scrap Smelting" now appears in the drop-down for adding innovations after "Weapon Crafter" is added to settlement locations.
- Session cookies expire after 30 days now. The auto-pruner now kills all sessions older than 30 days, regardless of user preference.
- The "intestinal prolapse" and "destroyed genitals" severe injuries may only be recorded once now.
- Moved the "Available Endeavors" panel up in the Campaign Summary view: it's right beneath survivor controls now.
- Created an API key and started adding blog data retrieval methods: utils.get_latest_blog_post() is functional and ready to integrated into the Dashboard.
- Added latest change log link to the Dashboard "System" panel.
- Anonymous and deleted (i.e. "Forsaken") survivors will no longer appear on the Dashboard's "World" panel as the "Latest fatality".
- Refactored assets.Settlement.add_game_asset() to have access to the settlement timeline during post-processing.
- The "Hooded Knight" story event is now automatically added to the current LY on the settlement Timeline when the fifth innovation is added to the settlement: the auto-add shows up in Event Log.
- Added "interactive" to the login page title. Touched up the presentation/formatting of the title at Wide Resolution (in preparation for the "keep me logged in" box).
- Rey-keyed severe injuries into the Abilities and Impairments dict to include a.) all non-fatal injuries and b.) bleeding token references. Severe injuries are now "severe_injury" type, rather than "impairment" type. -Jaimie L
- Re-implemented and refactored endeavors in game_assets.py as well as assets.settlement.get_bonuses(): each one now has its own dictionary of description, cost, requirements, etc.
- Locations now have endeavors, and those endeavors are shown on the Campaign Summary view. -C Harris
- Killed the feature that is supposed to check off nemeses when they show up in the defeated monsters list: the logic was bizarre and I can't think of a smarter way to automate that for now.
- Keyed in "Build" and "Special Innovate" endeavors from core game innovations and locations that have them: these will show up on the Campaign Summary view now.
- Added the KD:M 1.4 "Shared Experience" endeavor to game_assets.locations["Lantern Hoard"].
- The "Round Stone Training" innovation is no longer always available (it's a consequence of "Nightmare Training").
- "Build" and "Special Innovate" endeavors are removed from the Campaign Summary view after the location is created.
- Refactored add innovation drop-down renderer to force innovations with "Special Innovate" exceptions into the list prior to rendering (in such a way that it doesn't break the Innovation Deck feature).
- Added the expansion popularity contest to world.py and the Dashboard "World" panel.
- Cursed Item controls on the Survivor Sheet.
- Add "keep me logged in" box to the sign in form.
- Fix tracebacks caused by duplicative or other impossible hunting party updates. -Scott W
- Automate brain damage for the hunting party ("event" and "showdown" type damage).
- Increment/decrement buttons for the rest of the fields on the Survivor Sheet at wide resolution.
- Some kind of visual distinction in the Abilities and Impairments drop-down on the Survivor Sheet (among the abilities, impairments and injuries).
- Lion God and Lion Knight expansions (probably both at the same time).