|In honor of today's pinup sale: the Cork-saker.|
The GitHub release is still high on the priority list: I dusted off my account today and started working my way through their modern tutorials (which are hella slick, compared to what was there seven years ago).
Corrections and Fixes
- Fixed a bug in world.expansion_popularity_contest() that prevented lines from sorting.
- Toned down the gradient blue colors for the "World" panel on the Dashboard to match the other colors in the new scheme.
- Fixed a presentation issue on the Survivor Sheet where the word "Insanity" failed to display under the Brain hit box at wide resolution. I also touched up the space between the Brain hit box and the nav bar. -AP
- Number field tumblers are now hidden in Safari and other browsers at wide resolution (i.e. so as not to duplicate the increment/decrement paddles). -AP
- Fixed some typos in the "King's Step" fighting art.
- Found some print debug log spammers in admin.py and assets.py left over from the last release (and removed them).
- Fixed an order of operations bug in session.py that prevented user export operations from being logged. -AP
- Removed the JSON export option from the Dashboard "System" panel. No one ever used it and, if any of your settlements have avatar images, it throws a nasty traceback trying to coerce the images to UTF-8. I might get back to it in the future, but for now, the feature is deadsville.
- SEO: added the latest update date (from this blog) to the sign-in view (i.e. the "home" or "index" page).
- "Remove Epithet" controls are no longer shown on the Survivor Sheet if the survivor has no epithets.
- The "Tap an item to remove it once" text no longer appears on the storage controls of settlements with no items in storage. -AP
- SEO: updated the page title to include the "interactive campaign manager" bit.
- GitHub: Moved the 00_readme file to README.md and put it in the root of the project. Added some additional dependencies (dateutil.parse, etc.) and touched up the instructions.
- Added a __repr__ method to assets.User and improved the logging around exporting data: there's a debug line that announces the dump_type now, and the new User.__repr__ info is used throughout.
- Added average settlement age to the Dashboard "World" panel.
- The settlement average calculator in world.py now only considers settlements whose LY is 1 or greater (trying to filter out drive-bys).
- Created world.latest_kill() to world.py and added latest kill info to the Dashboard "World" panel. I also did a little bit of organization/cleanup while I was poking around.
- GitHub release.
- Graceful failures for bogus Hunting Party operations.
- Full compliment of increment/decrement "paddle" buttons at wide resolution.
- Clicking on a Survivor picture will allow you to change it.
- Cursed item controls on the Survivor Sheet.
- Sunstalker and/or Flower Knight expansion content.