Monday, July 4, 2016

Version 1.40.743 Goes Live Tomorrow!


If you're one of the dozen or so people who read the last update to this blog, you're probably wondering why we're still at 1.36.687 in production.

Long story short, I finished my revisions for the upcoming release on Saturday morning, but then realized on Sunday morning that I had inadvertently introduced some non-trivial data normalization issues.

I just spent this (i.e. Monday) morning cleaning up the last of those issues and I think we're ready to roll out the big release that I promised on Friday, but I want to spend at few hours on QA for it and be 100% sure that the new release doesn't break anything before I push it to production.

tl;dr The next major release of http://kdm-manager.com drops tomorrow morning.

Thanks again for using the Manager!

No comments:

Post a Comment