Monday, October 10, 2016

Milestone Release is complete! Deployment soon

Due to competing priorities, it took a lot longer than expected to finish up the last couple of views.

The good news is that I was able to pull in a few more feature/usability items for the release, so the Tablet Resolution milestone will go out to production with a touched-up set of Timeline controls on the Settlement Sheet, among other things.

The Tablet Resolution is actually about 1/3 larger than the last major milestone release, so before I put it into production, I am going to spend a little time with it, just to make sure I didn't miss anything major.

(I am positive that, when the release does go out, that I will have missed a large number of small things. I just don't want to create any major usability/presentation issues with the release, since it touches upon so many critical display elements.)

At any rate, look for the release to go out at some point this week. At this point, I'm going to say Tuesday at the earliest and Wednesday at the latest.

Thanks again for using the Manager!

No comments:

Post a Comment