This one adds two new features, one major and one minor:
- the sidenav/burger now features a little form that encourages users to report issues and then emails me directly when they use they app to report them.
- the Survivor Sheet cause of death controls have been completely refactored and placed into a modal window.
There's actually a lot of back-end refactoring that went into this one, especially in terms of the JS app, which I spent quite a bit of quality time with on this branch.
At any rate, Safari presentation issue clean-up continues with this release as well, but I still haven't gotten all of those nailed down yet. Obviously I'm going to keep plugging away on presentation issues as I work towards the milestone.
Hit the jump for full notes.
Thanks again for using the Manager!
Corrections and Fixes
- V2: relaxed the criteria for the "latest_settlement" query so that LY 0 settlements and settlements without deaths or survivors can be selected.
- V2: touched up world.py daemon operations to be more streamlined and report exceptions (e.g. too many mdb connections, etc.) better for faster troubleshooting.
- V2: corrected a handful of mdb.killboard records (part of the on-going reconciliation between the legacy settlement["defeated_monsters"] data and the V2 collection)
- V1: addressed a tablet-width iPhone presentation issue (also affecting some tablets) where the Survivor Sheet survivor name field overlapped survivor controls.
- V1: fixed a bug where viewing a survivor from the dashboard threw a traceback
- V2: added dump_others() method to admin.py to summarize mdb.killboard assets whose handle is other (for recon/research purposes and to help in the clean-up).
- V2: added some additional Screaming Antelope misspellings
- V1: added an angular.js controller for the big "container" element
- V1: added a JS function for declaring modal content within the scope of the "container"; deprecated un-DRY, in-line script (and improved page load speeds noticeably: dang, son!)
- V1: moved the sidenav/burger JS into the main app.js
- V1: added a button to the burger that lets users report issues via a direct email from a form within the app.
- V1: refactored survivor death controls and created/updated assets.Survivor.death() to accommodate the changes.
- V1: keyed in some common survivor deaths (and some expansion-specific ones, to make sure that all worked correctly).