OK, this is a big one: release 1.50.1051 pushes the biggest feature in a huge milestone as well as a major revision of the Survivor Sheet layout/presentation and backend.
(In short, this one's probably going to break a bunch of stuff, so be ready to report errors!)
By popular demand, the Survivor Sheet now has totally new controls for managing survivor attributes that allow gear and token attribute modifiers to be tracked from the Manager. Returning Departing Survivors from the hunt will remove all of these attributes.
It's a pretty huge feature and it took a few days to bang it out.
Also, the "Save" button has been removed from the Survivor Sheet, which no longer requires it: all of the controls on the Survivor Sheet either save automatically when activated OR they refresh/reload the page.
In addition to those major updates/upgrades, this release also does a lot to continue to normalize color within the application to look more consistent with KD generally.
Finally, on top of the normal bug fixes and corrections that find their way in to pretty much every release of the Manager, this one also fixes the Survivor Sheet anchors, so mobile users won't have to scroll as much, etc.
Thanks for using the Manager!
Corrections and Fixes
- Fixed a bug affecting survivors with Dragon Traits where Dragon surnames could accidentally be counted twice.
- Fixed the z-index on the "SAVED" pop-up so that it lays over everything except for the burger/sidenav
- Updated Survivor Sheet permanent affinity colors to be KD colors.
- Modifying the "Survival" value on the Survivor Sheet no longer updates the whole survivor sheet (with bogus keys, etc.)
- Weapon mastery innovations no longer cause their specialization to be auto-applied to survivors who already have them (reduces settlement event log spam).
- Fighting Arts updates no longer try to toggle the "Cannot Use Fighting Arts" toggle.
- Disabled ng-route configs (since I'm backing off of that design idea), so anchor links should work correctly/consistently again.
- Corrected "savior" epithets to use KD colors
- Fixed a bug where free text Survivor Notes with certain types of apostrophes couldn't be removed.
- Fixed a tablet-width issue where the "Disorders" section of the Survivor Sheet could have a shorter horizontal rule if no Disorders were selected.
- Touched up a couple of survivor management methods to support "remove" as an action kwarg value as well as "rm".
- Added a shadow to the top nav bar (for fanciness)
- Adjusted border-radius attribute of Settlement Storage items to look more KD-ish
- Adjusted the fade-in/fade-out times for the "SAVED!" pop-up on the Survivor Sheet
- The "Save" button on the Survivor Sheet is no longer with us. It has been fully deprecated (which is a major milestone in and of itself).
- Refactored Survivor Sheet hit boxes to use less space (and also to do mdb updates via the angularjs app with no refresh)
- Refactored secondary Survivor attributes (Weapon Proficiency, Courage, Understanding) to require less custom markup and more standard/normal formatting
- Removed "heal survivor" controls (because no one used them because they were pointless)
- DRYed up the Survivor Sheet HTML a bit: Arms, Body, Waist and Legs hit box controls are now generated by the new assets.Survivor.render_hit_box_controls() method
- Keyed in a handful of additional "random" survivor names
- Deprecated a bunch of redundant/vestigial CSS
- Moved and restyled the "Saved" pop-up for wide resolution so it's less gigantic and doesn't block the whole screen