Release 1.52.1234 also adds support for the Spidicules Expansion!
Now, you're probably asking yourself, isn't a pretty bad idea to roll out support for expansion right on the heels of what is ending up being a pretty badly botched release? Yes, it absolutely is, but a guy sent me an email and asked if I could double-time it on the Spidicules support and I'm still fired up from this afternoon's Mario Maker insanity, so I decided to disregard all of that and "do it live!"
Two new features ship with this release and support the expansion:
- Fighting arts can have levels now (see the "Silk Surgeon" FA).
- Storage items can add endeavors to the Campaign Summary view (see the "Serrated Fangs" resource)
Otherwise, this one's all break/fix.
...and I'll probably end up doing another break/fix type release tomorrow, as I plan to spend some time QAing all the new stuff that's recently gone into production and trying to work down some of my long-standing presentation issues.
Thanks again for using the Manager!
Corrections and Fixes
- V1: fixed an issue with the 'kd_alert' type pink error divs on user asset views.
- V1: normalized presentation on kd_alert pink errors across all views.
- V1: fixed a presentation issue where the Endeavor paddles floated above the top nav bar at wide resolution.
- V1: fixed the presentation/alignment/normalization of the bulk add survivors button on the settlement sheet. Also switched it to kd-blue style.
- V1: fixed a bug where "Scrap Smelting" could appear in a settlement's innovation deck twice.
- V1: addressed a presentation issue in Firefox where the settlement asset links on the dashboard could overlap with other presentation elements.
- V1: added Spidicules support:
- Keyed in game assets
- Added content definitions
- Finished new UX/usability features required by the expansion (see below)
- V1: Created a "timeline_rm" attribute for Expansion dictionary timeline content. Makes it so that expansion toggling works forwards and backwards: added events are removed when the Expansion is toggled off and removed events are added back when the expansion is toggled off.
- V1: Fighting Arts can now modify survivor movement during addition.
- V1: Campaign Summary innovations may have subtitles now; these are styled in innovation grey (rather than in an endeavor color, etc.)
- V1: items in Settlement Storage that possess/unlock endeavors now have their endeavors listed on the Campaign Summary (see Spidicules' "Serrated Fangs").
- V1: fighting arts can now have levels on survivors. These are controlled by a new Survivor method called, assets.Survivor.toggle_fighting_art_level(). Nice.
- V2: keyed in a monster and an expansion dict for Spidicules to add him into Dashboard -> "World" numbers.
- V1: moved dashboard campaign asset links code into its own HTML stub (and out of the shared asset link generic button code).
- V1: multiplayer campaign links now list players on the Dashboard