Friday, December 30, 2016

Progress Update and Player Management Feature Demo

Good news, everyone: all of the new features that I want to include in the Anniversary Release are complete and, as far as I can tell right now, ready to ship.

From here, I need to take care of two things before I roll out the new release.

First, I want to spend some time looking at presentation, i.e. to make sure that all of the adjusted sheets and controls and what-not look alright.

Second, as I mentioned in a previous blog post, I need to spend some time making sure that old date migrates to the new version of the Manager correctly.

The first thing should only take a couple/few hours, but the migration QA could take longer, especially if I find any major issues.

tl;dr I am still on track to ship the Anniversary Release of the Manager this weekend.

In the meantime, please enjoy this animated GIF feature demo that shows off the new player management controls at tablet resolution!

And thanks for using the Manager!

1 comment: