Sunday, January 1, 2017

Anniversary Release tomorrow!

First, the good news: as I predicted, the Anniversary Release is now working and ready to go into production!

Now, the bad news: I am not, however, totally satisfied that all legacy settlement data will migrate without issues, so I'm going to take some time tomorrow to import a whole grip of old data and manually QA it until I feel better about it.

When the release is ready to go into production, there will definitely be some kind of downtime. As of right now, I don't know whether I want to take the whole site down or just kill and restart everything real fast.

Either way, I will definitely toss up a warning on the dashboard alert box before I pull the trigger and start the cut-over.

Until tomorrow, please enjoy some screen captures of the revised Survivor and Settlement sheets at wide resolution.

Thanks for using the Manager!




No comments:

Post a Comment