I apologize again for the total face-plant/disasterpiece of a deployment. I tried really hard not to have to do too much day-of monkey-patching, etc., but I missed the mark by a pretty wide margin and that's on me.
Moving on, as I mentioned above, this one corrects a bunch of major bugs/errors/issues in the AR, and I would like to make a special shout-out to Jonahdel G, who put me on to a major bug that was affecting all settlements using expansion content.
I will continue to work on smoothing out/stabilizing the AR for the rest of this week, I think, and then get back to work on the Campaign Summary refactor milestone and adding support for the Slenderman expansion.
Thanks again for using the Manager!
Corrections and Fixes
- Fixed a webapp bug where resurrecting survivors would throw a traceback because of bad log formatting. -eshuvaev
- The cause of death "-" (i.e. no selection) no longer shows up in the top 10 causes of death on the dashboard.
- Latest settlement "expansions" lists on the Dashboard->"World" panel no longer include underscores (and show pretty titles instead).
- Resolved a z-index issue where clicking outside of the sidenav did not cause it to close when viewing the Campaign Summary. -Jonahdel
- Fixed a bug where expansion game assets could not be selected on the Settlement and Survivor Sheets. -Jonahdel
- Fixed an issue where survivors with double quote characters in their name did not show those names on the Survivor Sheet. -Jonahdel
- Addressed a wide resolution presentation issue where Survivor Sheet "bonuses" (settlement buffs) had the wrong font and huge text.
- The session.current_view_failure() wrapper now sends an email to site admins if a current view fails to render and causes a user to be logged out (i.e. site-admin class user render failures do not generate an email.
- Setting and updating survivor cause_of_death is now specifically logged (at debug).
- Addressed some wide resolution Campaign Summary presentation issues affecting settlements with no survivors:
- the pink kd_alert div explaining how to add users is no longer gigantic (and looks like the dashboard_alert div).
- "Special Rules" blocks no longer overlap LY/Survival Limit info
- normalized some font-size issues
- Improved the UX around the buttons that add survivors to the Departing Survivors group:
- clicking the button now displays the full-page loader, preventing double-clicks
- the back-end operation is now a toggle, so bogus/bad attempts to add to or remove from will no longer throw a traceback (though they might not do what the user intended).
- Settlement Event Logging as well as debug logging are vastly improved
- CORS header stuff is now ONLY done in the api.py API request router (i.e. the Flask application). All header tampering has been removed from the production nginx config.
- Running world.py queries from the CLI now engages a query_debug mode, which prints a ton of extra info to the world.log (in addition to a bunch of helpful stuff to stdout).