Monday, January 23, 2017

Safari-targeted patch coming very soon!

Thanks to a couple of users who wrote in with a very specific issue affecting Safari, I spent some time in desktop and mobile Safari (I borrowed an iPhone) and I am currently working on a patch to directly address the Manager's performance and presentation in Safari (mobile and desktop).

The patch will include resolutions to the following GitHub issues:

When these issues with the legacy application are resolved, I pull push them into production as a single release. Presently, I think I will be able to get all of these issues resolved by Tuesday, 01/24.

I apologize if you are one of the people who ran into these.

Thanks for checking out the Manager (an for checking in with issues)!

1 comment:

  1. ...actually, it's going to take a little while longer, I think.

    The innovations bug is actually requiring a pretty substantial overhaul of some deep stuff in the Manager, and I want to do it right, so Tuesday is out. We might actually be looking at Thursday.

    ReplyDelete