Specifically, the bugs affecting the automatic application of settlement principle buffs (specifically the "Conviction" principles) and weapon mastery are addressed. Problems with updating survivor sex and retirement status are also addressed.
As of right now, I think I will probably do one more 'stabilizing' release this week as minor issues trickle in (assuming they do trickle in).
After that, there will not be another major release of the Manager until mid-August. Thanks for your patience.
And thanks for using the Manager!
Corrections and Fixes
- Addressed an issue where settlement principles "Barbaric" and "Romantic" were not automatically incrementing Strength/Understanding. -KW
- Removed/deprecated some legacy attributes from weapon mastery asset definitions that was causing them to apply to new/current survivors incorrectly.
- Re-implemented toggle controls for Survivor Sheet 'retire' button in angularjs
- Removed a number of modify() controls from Survivor and Settlement class methods in assets.py:
- Survivor name/rename
- Settlement add/remove defeated monster
- Settlement add/remove quarry
- Settlement add/remove/increment nemesis
- Settlement get_nemeses()
- Settlement update_quarries()
- Added 'favorite' to the list of Survivor Sheet attributes that get duck-typed to Boolean values during the duck_type() method of the Survivor class.
- Created a set_retired() method in the Survivor class. Documented it.
- Enhanced the Survivor class update_all_survivors() method so that it can handle A&I lists
- The Settlement class add_innovation() and rm_innovation() methods now processes 'current_survivors' attributes of innovations, e.g. weapon mastery types, etc.