The release adds no new functionality, but I suppose you could call 2.24.539 a "quality of life" release.
With any luck, this tiny release will be the last release until the end of August.
- Addressed an issue where directly updating the Survivor Sheet attribute tumblers did NOT save the changes back via API call.
- Addressed a related issue where manual input into the tokens/gear base values did not immediately calculate correctly on the sheet.
- Fixed an issue where deleting the values in the Survivor Sheet attribute inputs would throw a (harmless) API error.
- Deprecated the refresh() method in kdmManager.js, which was used exclusively by the Survivor Sheet attribute tumblers, and replaced it with improved ng-blur handling that uses the controller in survivorSheet.js.
- Removed the vestigial attributeController from kdmManager.js.
- Added setBase() and setDetail() methods to the survivorSheet.js controller attributeController to fix the issue where direct input element modifications were not saved on blur.
- Survivor Sheet "secondary" attributes (Courage, Hunt XP, etc.) now update on blur, rather than on change, and null values are automatically corrected to zero.