Release 2.24.558 is a tiny break/fix release that addresses a few user-reported bugs and cleans up a couple of annoying UI/UX issues.
Now that I am back from vacation/moving, regular updates and work on The Watcher will resume and the next release will pick up where I left off on optimizing the Survivor Sheet by expanding the API's ability to support survivor management operations.
Thanks for using the Manager!
Corrections and Fixes
- Added the "Iron Will" A&I (from the "Open Maw" Settlement Event), which was missing. -Liam Collins
- Fixed a bug where A&Is could not be removed from the Survivor Sheet due to a bad commit. -Liam Collins
- Monkey patched an issue that caused the legacy app's "World" panel to fail to load when the current hunt's party had certain characteristics.
- Addressed an issue where adding certain Fighting Arts could throw a traceback (because they tried to automatically add an epithet via the legacy webapp, which is no longer supported). -gekigangar
- Toggling expansion content while viewing a Survivor Sheet no longer throws console errors; it also re-initializes the survivor now.
- Fixed a few of UI/UX issues with the timeline controls:
- Ending a Lantern Year now hides the controls for that Lantern Year
- The current Lantern Year is now accurately reflected in the controls.
- Addressed an issue where a settlement sheet re-init could prevent Timeline operations from going through, depending on latency.
- Addressed a presentation issue where the button to add a settlement note displayed incorrectly at tablet resolution.
- Addressed an issue where toggling a Survivor Sheet status flag (e.g. "Cannot use Fighting Arts") would sometimes not work in higher latency conditions.
- Fixed a couple of issues with the "Rival's Scar" A&I from Spidicules:
- It is not selectable from the drop-down when Spidicules content is enabled
- Adding the A&I no longer decreases survivor Evasion
- Fixed an issue in api/Models.py where asset base class methods initialized using asset names (rather than handles), causing different assets with identical names to NOT be initialized as part of an AssetCollection object.
- Added the "Acid Palms" A&I to the expansion A&Is for Gorm (as a new handle). -Liam Collins
- Fixed a bug that prevented campaign-specific location exclusion rules from being enforced by the Settlement Sheet drop-down.
- Cleaned up some of the epithet color boxes (mostly for expansion-specific epithets) so that they don't get the default border color and look weird.
- Set up a new public dev environment:
- Updated production DNS so that requests for http://dev.kdm-manager.com are forwarded to the old Linode VPS
- Created a dev.kdm-manger.com nginx config (/v1/nginx/dev) that more or less clones the /v1/nginx/production file.
- Refreshing/reloading the current view from the Expansions panel now closes the panel and shows the full page loader (to prevent subsequent clicks, etc.).
- Updated the favicon.ico to be the new lantern design.
- Removed deprecated JS element $rootScope.current_ly and all references to it from kdmManager.js and html.py
- Keyed in missing Sunstalker Resources. -yaseiko
- The api/Models/get_handles() method now sorts on asset names if all of the collection's assets have a 'name' key.
- AssetCollection objects now tolerate identical 'name' attributes (so long as handles differ).