(The changes in this release should have gone out earlier, but...I'm an idiot.)
Thanks again for using the Manager!
- Added the orderObjectBy() filter method to the kdmManager.js root application. Shoutout to Justin Klemm.
- Added a 'random' Fighting Art option to the Fighting Arts picker on the Survivor Sheet.
- Removed the very Survivor-class specific (and duplicatively named) get_asset() method from the UserAsset() base class methods in Models.py.
- Replaced the call to self.get_asset() in the Survivor add_game_asset() and rm_game_asset() methods with a call to a new module named asset_operation_preprocess() that inflicts some staging/setup business logic on those request workflows.
- Added support for the pseudo-handle ("magic" handle) '_random' in the Survivor's add_game_asset() method.
- Blurring off of the Fighting Arts picker refreshes the picker. So does selecting a Fighting Art. Basically, you're always getting a picker refresh and you're going to see the default option, no matter what.
- Updated the documentation for add_user_asset() to reflect the '_random' convention.