work in progress.
Rather, the scope of this release is limited to a handful of updates for the API's admin panel, including some new methods for API performance monitoring (with is equally important for both The Watcher and the legacy webapp).
There are also a few legacy webapp bug fixes for yesterday's release, but nothing major.
(At this point, I think I have had some kind of communication with everyone who was affected by yesterday's deployment, but in case I missed anyone, thank you for your patience!)
And thanks for using the Manager!
Corrections and Fixes
- Added a Settlement bug_fixes() operation for settlements with no 'expansions' attribute in their MDB asset (e.g. hardcore, way-old legacy data).
- Monkey-patched an issue caused in the last release that broke the Survivor Sheet attribute controller. -WayForger
- Corrected the log_event() line for the Settlement object's set_location_level() method, which incorrectly logged the event_type as 'set_innovation_level'.
- The /user/dashboard/<oid> route is more resilient now and does some try/except stuff to detect when settlement serialization fails: since we're not calling normalize() when we serialize these settlements, there's a major opportunity for shenanigans that we need to at least log.
- The world.py CLI flag "-l" now dumps world asset OIDs
- The /world route has been expanded to include an api_response_times element:
- Added a new aggregate/group query to world.py
- Added an asset to assets/world.py
- Added a table of response times to the admin panel (in the main block, for now)
- Added support for --reset_api_response_times flag to admin.py (which basically just drops that collection).
- Created a new method in panel.py for retrieving recent settlement data. I named it get_settlement_data(), which is a pretty clever name, I think.
- Added an admin panel for viewing recently updated settlements, including their event logs (which are pleasantly color-coded on the panel: I should do that in the legacy webapp at some point).
- Settlement serialization now has the ability to include an event log (if you want that beef).
- Added 'event_type' values to a number of survivor events, including birth, death, etc.
- Moved the user agent popularity contest onto its own Admin Panel div