At this point, I'm working on a few more items in the 1.5 upgrade project that I plan to deliver before I close it out, and then I plan to get back to work on upgrading the API so that it can support the Alpha Release of The Watcher.
Thanks for using the Manager!
Corrections and Fixes
- Fixed a bug in the legacy webapp where abandoning a settlement did not save (and, thus, the settlement was not abandoned). -LT
- Fixed a bug where certain types of World queries were failing due to attempting to check a non-existent request context.
- Deprecated a number of vestigial methods/modules from the legacy webapp:
- The Settlement Sheet 'Permanently Delete Settlement' button is now an AngularJS thing and is no longer rendered in advance by the legacy webapp.
- Moved settlement abandonment to the API; controls are now auto-hidden once the settlement has been abandoned. -LT
- Deprecated the 'admin_panel' value for the Settlement object's serialize() method: pulling event logs down for all recently accessed settlements is just too dang heavy in production.
- The Admin Panel's recent settlement logs are available on demand (i.e. not on page load).
- Implemented some basic settlement storage logging.
- The world daemon no longer normalizes Survivors when it initializes them (e.g. as part of displaying query results).
- Retiring a survivor (self.set_retired()) now sets/unsets the 'retired_in' attribute (which is an int of the current LY).
- Added new settlement route /settlement/abandon/<oid> that marks the settlement as abandoned.