Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Survivor Sheet upgrades coming tomorrow!

Survivor Sheet upgrades!
The Survivor Sheet is getting a major upgrade tomorrow and I am currently putting the finishing touches on it, so I figured I'd put out another quick feature demo.

The main things to notice here are:

  • The SotF re-roll toggle has moved
  • The "Insanity" value turns maroon when the survivor is insane.
  • Fighting Arts now "fade" when the survivor's ability to use Fighting Arts is toggled off.
  • Disorders can now be added to the Survivor Sheet without refreshing the page! (They can also be removed, I just forgot to demo that.)
At any rate, as I say, I'm wrapping this one up now and doing my QA process today and I expect to have it out tomorrow/Thursday.

Thanks for using the Manager!

1 comment: