It introduces some new functionality as well, in the form of Settlement Storage keyword rollups.
We're gearing up for the alpha release of The Watcher, so expect the next release to be mostly focused on that (and not so much on enhancements to the legacy webapp).
Thanks for using the Manager!
Corrections and Fixes
- Fixed a typo in the last release that caused tracebacks when Departing survivors were returned to the settlement.
- Fixed the bug in the last release that broke the Expansions controller.
- Added keyword rollups to Settlement Sheet storage summary.
- Cleaned up all of the resources cards:
- Updated/corrected Phoenix resources
- Updated/corrected Screaming Antelope resources
- Organized and updated Gorm resources and Strange Resources
- Organized and updated Spidicules resources and Strange Resources
- Cleaned up, organized, corrected and updated DBK resources and SRs
- Created support for the DBK 'Horn Ceremony' (resource) endeavor.
- Added a method to kdmManager.js called addNewSettlementsToScope() which allows any part of the AngularJS App to pull down the /new_settlement route and add it to local $scope.
- Deprecated the kdmManager.js factory assetService
- Normalized the highlighting of warning/error rows in the API response times table
- Added keywords and rules "rollups" to the results of the /settlement/get_storage/<oid> route.