|Upgraded Survivor Quick View at tablet resolution!|
In fact, I've been working on this branch for so long, I even gave it a non-numerical code name: I call it the "Showdown" branch. Which, by the transitive property of branch names, makes this the Showdown Release (which sounds pretty cool, I think).
At any rate, I am happy to say that release 2.68.1299 pushes a major upgrade to the Campaign Summary's Survivor "Quick View" feature of the Manager that should pretty massively enhance the general user experience.
In this release, the "Quick View" has been upgraded to allow better survivor management during showdowns: Survival, survivor attributes (including gear and token numbers), the three major survivor status flags (can't spend Survival, can't use Fighting Arts, Skip Next Hunt), armor locations, hit boxes, Courage and Understanding can all be managed right from the Campaign Summary, i.e. without loading the Survivor Sheet.
Otherwise, there's not a whole lot in this release.
Thanks for using the Manager!
Corrections and Fixes
- Disabled User.set_latest_action() logging, which was causing a bunch of bogus print debug logging and cluttering things up (the method still works, but is silent now).
- Addressed an issue at tablet resolution where Survivor Sheet A&I blocks had crazy line heights.
- Corrected an un-closed input element that caused Survivor Search to behave strangely sometimes.
- Fixed a bug where creating settlements with pre-fab survivors (e.g. Adam, Snow the Savior) caused tracebacks due to incorrectly defined weapon proficiency types.
- Upgraded the Campaign Summary survivor "Quick View" UI for enhanced/faster management during Showdowns:
- Armor and damage locations are now editable.
- campaignSummary.js has new methods to update survivor attribs and hit locations.
- Flags can be set.
- The Campaign Summary
- Changing the survivor name from "Anonymous" to anything else automatically increments their Survival by one. -Jan Weber
- Pressing the Enter/return key while focused on the "Password" input on the login screen clicks the "Sign In" button now, e.g. as if the fields were part of a form.
- Added a new, subscribers-only feature that allows random surname application.
- Added Survivor Search to all views:
- Moved Survivor Search to a template (/v1/templates/survivor_search.html).
- Moved the JS controller code for Survivor Search from campaignSummary.js to kdmManager.js.
- Calling the Survivor's set_attribute() method (or route) and trying to set a survivor's Survival automatically calls the set_survival() method (and ends the set_attribute() call.).
- Added support for a new GET-only route /get_random_surnames/<count> that allows <count>'s worth of random surnames to be retrieved from the API. Documented the route.