Specifically, release 2.75.1429 adds support for gear recipes to the lookup tool and also adds data for a good chunk of expansion gear (which was mostly absent from the initial release of the feature).
Support for expansion gear isn't 100% yet, but it will be by the time the feature exits beta in May.
In terms of fixes and corrections, there's a laundry list, but there are a couple of pretty major usability bugs that get addressed in this one: the Nemesis TPK bug and the Inspirational Statute bug are both addressed in release 2.75.1429.
Finally, I am currently working on a blog post that reviews the first quarter of 2018 that will explain how I'm doing against the roadmap, why I am not pushing new releases as frequently as I have historically and so on. That should be ready...maybe tomorrow or the next day.
Thanks for using the Manager!
Corrections and Fixes
- Monkey-patched an issue that threw errors when returning survivors from Nemesis Encounters.
- Addressed an issue with event logging where setting latest action could sometimes fail if the request hadn't yet initialized a User attrib.
- Corrected an issue where "Random Disorder" and "Random Fighting Art" options on the Survivor Sheet were followed by empty parentheses.
- Fixed an issue where the Settlement Sheet Inspirational Statue would "forget" its Fighting Art after the last living survivor who knew it was killed. -Shamanarza
- Addressed a presentation issue where the Timeline event clicker was too short at wide res and could be hard to click.
- Addressed a logic problem where Nemesis Encounter TPK's could throw an error and break the Campaign Summary controls for managing Departing survivors.
- Gear lookup tool now only shows up if beta preference is set.
- Added a few upgrades to Gear Card display to handle rare/unique card elements and improve overall legibility/usability:
- downward-facing arrows are now supported.
- multiple additional affinities are now supported (e.g. Death Mehndi).
- completed affinity bonus blocks have narrower requirements columns now and should present more legibly at all resolutions.
- Gear Card rules can now include HTML (e.g. Blood Plasma Gun, which has a <sup> element for the exponent).
- Implemented display for gear recipes (haven't keyed many in, but, you know: this is a beta, man).
- Settlement Sheet Inspirational Statue controls now support "disabled" options for cases when the last living survivor who knew an FA dies: the items show up on the list now, but they're not select-able.
- Keyed in more (but not all) gear info from a random smattering of expansion packages: basically, I keyed in the stuff I needed to test out some of the new UI features, e.g. the downward-facing arrows (God's String), multiple affinities (Death Mehndi), etc.
- The gear asset attribute 'add_affinity' is now a list, rather than a string, in order to support items that add multiple affinities when placed in the Gear Grid.
- Removed support for the attribute 'add_attributes' from Gear assets.
- Added a help tip for White Box/Promo stuff about how many of the gear cards are in 'Rare' but a bunch are in 'Recipes'.
- Settlements are now serialized with Gear and all Resources in their game_assets dictionary (for look-ups).
- Added a help-tip about how enabling GKA without enabling the other four expansions it references can cause weird behavior, e.g. blanks/nulls.
- Upgraded the Settlement object's get_available_fighting_arts() method:
- it now accepts a 'return_type' kwarg and can return a dict if asked.
- it also now lets you set a bool of whether you want to check dead survivors (kwarg is 'exclude_dead_survivors', naturally).
- the method's default still returns a list of handles, which now supports the flag for whether we're including dead survivors' FAs
- Keyed in a handful of core game item recipes, mostly just to test things out. If I end up liking how this is working out as a feature, I'll do more in the future.