Please use GitHub to report any issues!http://kdm-manager.com as well as the KDM API that supports it are both works in progress and under active development.
Among other things, this means that features may be added and removed without notice and that presentation elements are subject to change without notice.
It also means that errors and issues can (and likely will) occur. Errors and issues might take the form of any of the following:
- Usability issues and application bugs, e.g. the application fails to save data or load a page, etc.
- Presentation issues, such as display elements that cannot be read or which overlap one another.
- Typographical and editorial errors or inaccuracies.
If you encounter any issues while using the Manager or the API, feel free to report them via any of the following channels:
- The comments section of this blog, which is a fine place to ask a question or report an issue, as needed.
- The GitHub issues application.
- The error-reporting tool within the application (click on the nav-/tool-bar in the upper left and find it at the bottom of the navigation menu).
Please try to be as specific as possible when reporting an issue. Include screen captures if possible and, at a minimum, try to describe exactly what you were doing when the error/issue occurred.
Thanks for using the Manager!