Corrections and Fixes
- Added "Thundercaller" and "Legendcaller" abilities.
- Fixed some typos in abilities and impairments.
- Fixed a bug on the campaign view where the Settlement's minimum population (rather than the actual population) was shown in certain cases. -Dennis Acc
- Fixed a bug where Survivor "cause of death" field and toggle were out of sync if the survivor's cause of death was undisclosed.
- Updated the Sign In screen.
- Linode migrated the VPS from Xen to KVM (which caused a 5 minute outage: sorry about that).
- Re-styled the "cause of death" box and added an arrow.
- Added the assets.Survivor.death() method to auto-increment and -decrement Settlement population and death count.
- Survivor parents can now be added during Survivor creation (edits and changes will come soon) if the settlement has at least one living male and female survivor.
- Deprecated assets.Settlement.update_death_count() because it was totally broken. Superseded by assets.Settlement.update_mins()
- "Hamstrung" and "Ruptured muscle" impairments now automatically toggle "Cannot use Fighting Arts" on (and strikethrough any Fighting Arts) on the Survivor sheet.
- Settlement history views (e.g. for timeline and ancestors, etc.) and management.