Corrections and Fixes:
- Fixed a wide resolution presentation issue that made LY1 in the Timeline look weird.
- Fixed a bug introduced in yesterday's release that prevented assets.Survivor.death() from auto-incrementing the Settlement's death count.
- assets.Survivor.death() now creates a more complete death record (rather than leaving it for admin.valkyrie() to do).
- Changed the default settlement name from "Settlement Name" to "Unknown".
- New Life Principle options are un-hidden if any survivor in the Settlement has a parent. -Dennis Acc
- Added new assets.Survivor method delete() to process survivor removal more extensibly: this is now used when survivors and settlements are removed.
- Created a parallel delete() method for assets.Settlement.
- Removed the 'legacy_death' code from admin.valkyrie(); added some new logic for marking a death record as complete.
- Settlements may now be created/initialized with four anonymous survivors (two male and two female). -Leky
- Refactored assets.Survivor.new() for administrative calls outside of normal user workflow and created the assets.Survivor.set_attrs() method for admin attribute updates.
- admin.import_data() now has the ability to load data from an admin.export_data() pickle into the local MDB; this is a major come-up for the admin/troubleshooting/support/QA/research side of things.
- XLS Exports: the first version of this should come out with the next release.
- Password resets: since I need to do postfix config and finish configuring Google postmaster tools before I can move forward with resets, this is going to have to wait until the attacks on Linode stop. As of Jan 4, 18:36 UTC (i.e. about 45 minutes ago), attacks are ongoing.