Corrections and Fixes
- Normalized presentation among the various game asset management boxes on the Survivor Sheet (i.e. added horizontal rules, wrapped comma-delimited lists in paragraphs, etc.).
- assets.get_game_asset() now correctly supports "pretty" names for the "html_add" and "html_rm" return_type values.
- The "Latest Fatality" on the World menu will have his epithets printed, if he's got any.
- Defeated Monsters may now be removed.
- Added "Fated Battle" to Abilities and Impairments. -deadpickle
- The "World" kill board is now more tolerant of typos and non-standard orthography when creating kill tallies for monsters.
- Created utils.stack_list() to DRY up game asset comma-delimited and UI returns where we "stack" list items by quantity. All models can be "stacked" now.
- Added support for the "defeated_monsters" settlement game asset to assets.settlement.get_game_asset(); added a pseudo model called DefeatedMonsters to models.py whose methods are constructed on the fly. #hacks
- Completely deprecated one-off/beautiful snowflake methods assets.settlement.get_defeated_monsters() and assets.settlement.get_defeated_monster_deck()
- More/better user preferences
- Password Resets