As of this release, the only work left to complete on V1 has to do with the settlement Timeline and I should have that wrapped up early this coming week.
Corrections and Fixes
- Fixed a bug where the Settlement Even log threw a traceback while building a family tree for a survivor whose parent had been permanently deleted.
- assets.Survivor.normalize() now strips the bogus "view_game" attribute from survivors who have it (legacy data model).
- Fixed a bug in admin.import_data() where survivors belonging to non-existent settlements could be imported (causing mdb errors re: duplicate login values, etc.)
- Survivor names are red (for dead) and green (for alive) on the Lineage and Generation charts.
- Data exports now include survivor avatars (as blobs from GridFS).
- admin.valkyrie() no longer removes dead survivor avatars from GridFS.
- admin.initialize() may only be run on the dev machine (paula.local) now.
- Survivor avatars now appear on the Dashboard's "World" menu if they are the latest fatality.
- admin.dump_document() now shows each document's attribute's Python type when dumping records.
- Refactored admin.import_data() for DRYness and to handle avatar imports and log a little less arbitrarily. admin.import_data() may no longer import users whose login is already in use in the local mdb.
- User preference re: automatic application of impairment effects.
- Timeline fixes/improvements
- readme/manual (as a blog post and a link in the app)