At some point in the next day or two, I am going to publish another major release of http://kdm-manager.com.
The scope of the upcoming release is larger than usual, with respect to the modules it touches, the UI/UX changes it makes and the new features it introduces.
Whereas most of my feature releases push a single feature and its related assets and updates, the upcoming release pushes three totally new features as well as a major back-end re-architecting to facilitate multiple campaigns.
Hit the jump for some summary/teaser bullets about what is going to happen in the next release.
Otherwise, if you end up playing any KD:M and using the Manager after the release goes out, hit me up via email or in the release comments with any bugs/issues/problems (because when this release drops, I am sure there will be more than a few).
Here's a quick list of items that are going out:
- Full Beta Challenge Scenarios support.
- Support for alternate campaigns.
- Sunstalker expansion and "People of the Sun" campaign support.
- Unique Sunstalker campaign feature functionality including Settlement locations with levels, special rules (e.g. "Extreme Heat", etc.) and custom principle/milestone/asset lists.
- Major back-end overhauls of both the Settlement management and game asset list-creation and management logic.
- Refactoring and updates of the Campaign Summary view as well as the Settlement Sheet Timeline controls and presentation.
- Additional controls on the Survivor Sheet for "Partnership" and campaign-specific attributes.
- Improved Milestone, Principle and Timeline automation.
- More than 20 bug fixes and corrections.