(Which is a pretty big deal.)
There are no corrections or fixes in this release, but the V1 webapp now makes a call to the V2 API when adding defeated monsters to the settlement storage: the purpose of the call is to look up the monster in the V2 assets and supplement the defeated monster meta data with data from the V2 API.
Like I said, it's not much, but it's a start.
- API: created the /monster route and responses for ?handle and ?name GET requests.
- API: created a models/monster.py module for monster object initialization and operations.
- API: keyed in monster assets (and some expansion assets).
- API: updated index routes.
- API: created World.total_multiplayer_settlements() in V2 world.py.
- assets.Settlement.add_kill() now makes a call to api.thewatcher.io/monster and tries to get a monster asset based on the user-supplied monster description string. If successful, the dictionary of monster info passed along to mdb.killboard is supplemented with V2 asset data.
- world.latest_kill() checks for supplemental data when pulling latest kill data from mdb.killboard and tries to write a better html representation of the latest kill.