I'm celebrating with a big release that starts to address some of the longest-standing UI/UX complaints about the Manager. The new release will be deployed to production later today.
In the meantime, for a sneak preview of how it will improve the Manager, check out this feature demo GIF, which simulates two different users managing a campaign together.
The settlement founder/creator/admin is on the left, and the non-admin user is on the right:
In summary, the demo shows:
- Creating a new user
- Creating a new settlement with four survivors for the prologue/"First Story"
- Giving another http://kdm-manager.com user permission to manage a survivor in that settlement
- Adding an innovation to the Settlement Sheet without reloading
- [NEW] Adding an innovation to the Settlement Sheet that increases the settlement's Survival Limit without reloading the page
- [NEW] The Settlement Sheet tooltip for Survival Limit
- [NEW] The Survivor Sheet automatically enforcing Survival Limit and alerting the user with a pop-up
- [NEW] The Survivor Sheet controls of death working without a page refresh
- [NEW] The Settlement Sheet death count and population updating automatically when a location or innovation is added.
- [NEW] Tooltips on the Settlement Sheet for population and death count